[Dixielandjazz] Clifford Brown's artistry [?]

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at teledyn.com
Tue Apr 28 22:30:59 PDT 2015

Wynton agrees with you Bill, he felt really awful after, but Miles did
rag on about Wynton's family in a very cruel and un-called-for way, so
it wasnt' completely undeserving, and remember, in those days Wynton
and his brother sported huge afros and african shirts, there was a
certain bravado that would have been completely at home in jelly roll
morton -- like I say, Miles needed a slap in the face in those days,
and it's unfortunate that a nice kid like Wynton was the one who got
riled up enough to do it.  I'll dig out the link and post it in a
moment.

--
*Teledyn Addendum: teledyn blogspot ca*
*eso: **EighthStreetOrchestra blogspot ca*