[Dixielandjazz] Tram - Clifford Brown

Ron L'Herault lherault at verizon.net
Mon Apr 27 20:25:12 PDT 2015

I had never heard Clifford Brown so what with all this discussion about him, I tried listening to some of the stuff on youtube.   Now I know why I did not hear Brown before.  He does not fit into what I like about trumpet/cornet playing, or my mind's concept of traditional jazz.  I can't comment on his playing ability.

Ron L