[Dixielandjazz] Andy Schumm Multi-Track Recording

Michael Woitowicz banjomusic at charter.net
Sat Apr 25 08:37:26 PDT 2015

Listmates;

Here's a superb video/audio of multi-talented musician Andy Schumm
playing all the instruments in a 20's style arrangement and recording of
a tune of his own composition. Note the impeccable timing of the banjo
rhythm, as well as the outstanding performance on the wind instruments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boXNtfmg2Y0

Thanks to Washboard Jack Clark for showing this on his Facebook page and
bringing it to my attention so I could share it with others.

Mike Woitowicz
Banjoman