[Dixielandjazz] What's your favorite Turk Murphy album?

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Mon Apr 13 17:42:36 PDT 2015

 M J [Mike] Logsdon wrote:
> JASCD 461, New Orleans Stomp, is the companion volume.  Both discs comprise all six of the Columbia LPs.  Plus at least a couple extras.

Dear Mike,
I also have that one.
It contains the (in)famous Turk recording of "Mack The Knife" as you know, but others may not.
Cheers,
Bill.

PS: My last email to you, the answer to  "Has this LP been reissued on CD?  At first I thought it was the This is Jazz broadcast with Watters et al, but that was on a different August date." failed to reach you.
According to my mail administrator.
B.