[Dixielandjazz] FW: What's your favorite Turk Murphy album?

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Mon Apr 13 01:11:54 PDT 2015

>I'll start things off by saying mine is the Verve "Music for Losers".
I, too, was surprised by this favorite choice.  It's been ages since I've
listened to any of my Lp's, so I will have to dig them out & file through
them, but I know there are many I would choose ahead of that one.  However,
that is the fun of our music.  Something for everyone!

What's the one dedicated to ragtime with Wally Rose on the cover?  That may
be one of my favorites.

Jim