[Dixielandjazz] What's your favorite Turk Murphy album?

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sun Apr 12 23:04:58 PDT 2015

M J [Mike] Logsdon set the subject then said:
> I'll start things off by saying mine is the Verve "Music for Losers".  Both the selections and the sound quality are top-notch.

Still looking for the 'definitive' Turk Murphy record Mike?
Who would have guessed the Verve "Music for Losers".
Definitely, not me.
I even had to dig it out to remind myself what it was about.
Apart from Bill Napier's always wonderful clarinet and several of the tunes it would be well down on my list.
If I dared to compile one.
Very kind regards dear friend,
Bill.
PS for Marek: Only two vocals.