[Dixielandjazz] Happy Passover/Easter--jazz connection

Charles Suhor csuhor at zebra.net
Thu Apr 2 10:29:16 PDT 2015

Yes, my Unitarian approach to religious traditions, in a nutshell haiku:

No use pitting text
against text. Just accept what's
luminous in each

For me it's rewarding to be instructed by any number of  texts, religious and secular, allowing my viewpoints to change as I'm nudged by new understandings.
A parallel in my experience of jazz: Enjoying well-played jazz, in whatever style.

Charlie