[Dixielandjazz] Happy Easter

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 05:26:48 PDT 2015

Bit exclusive ain`t you Marek. Pat

Not really, Pat.  I haven't heard of any pagans or Muslims celebrating it.
I have sent separate holiday greetings to Jewish listmates.
But perhaps my perception is a bit distorted, since a Jew is both a member
of a nation and of a religion, even in the event of atheists and agnostics,
which is not the case with people with Christian roots.
Cheers (beer, by the way, is not kosher for Passover)