[Dixielandjazz] My web site www.jazzhistoria.se---

Ingemar Wågerman gotariver at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 06:00:47 PDT 2014

I have published the following articles on my website
www.jazzhistoria.se <http://www.jazzhistoria.se> . The next entry will
be "Alton Purnell in Australia 1965-66".

_October 2013_

Recorded in New Orleans. Jazz recordings in New Orleans 1924-41

Alton Purnell, part 1 Alton in New Orleans.

The book "Down by the Riverside -- Den traditionella jazzen i Göteborg
med omnejd".

_November 2013_

Göta River Jazzmen -- new CD "Don´t Give up the Ship" with unissued
recordings 1999-2001.

Gota River Jazzmen: I Can't Escape from You / You Can't Escape from Me /
San Jacinto Stomp, with sound clips.

_December 2013_

Alton Purnell part 2 Alton with Bunk Johnson.

_January 2014_

Alton Purnell part 3 With George Lewis in Ohio...

Tishomingo Blues

_February 2014_

Alton Purnell part 4. Last recordings with George Lewis' band

_Mach 2014_

Göta (Gota) River Jazzmen Calendar / Band History / Pictures / CDs / Contact

Alton Purnell part 5 -- In California 1956-63

_May 2014 _

Alton Purnell part 6: First tour to Europe 1964-65

Jazz at Vespers -- Jazz and Religion: The book about jazz and religio
with English translation on CD

_September 2014_

A Closer Walk...

Ingemar Wågerman, Gota River Jazzmen, Sweden