[Dixielandjazz] Another Shameless Plug!!

Jean Marc Ternois jeanm.ternois at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 05:30:33 PDT 2014

Hello List,

Some news from the San Francisco Jazz Band, from Paris … France

On Wednesday, October 8th at 8:30 pm
In concert, at “Le Patio - La grande Scène du Chesnay”,

7, Caruel of saint Martin street

78150  LE CHESNAY (close to VERSAILLES)

http://www.jacp.fr/agenda-concerts/octobre-2014.html

On Saturday, October 18th at 9 pm
In concert, at the “Jazz Club of Saint Leu la Forêt”
Salle de la Croix Blanche 1 General Leclerc street

95320 - SAINT LEU LA FORET (north of PARIS)

http://jazzclubdesaintleu.free.fr/

On Thursday, October 30th at 9:30 pm
In club, au “Petit Journal Saint Michel”

71 Boulevard Saint Michel,

75005 PARIS
Telephone: 01 43 26 28 59

http://www.petitjournalsaintmichel.com