[Dixielandjazz] Shameless plug - Fulton Street JB in Sunnyvale CA Sept 28.

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Wed Sep 24 23:28:03 PDT 2014

Dear Friends,

The Fulton Street Jazz Band from Sacramento will be appearing in Sunnyvale this Sunday, Sept 28. I hope to see a lot of friends from the SF Bay area there.

See below:

Sept 28 Sunday

Fulton Street Jazz Band

SBTJS (South Bay Traditional Jazz Society)

 Sunnyvale CA Elks Club

 375 N Pastoria Ave

 Sunnyvale, CA 94085-4110

 1:00 - 5:00 PM - Public Welcome

Bob Ringwald, piano, leader; Bob Sakoi, trumpet; Paul Edgerton, reeds;

Bob Williams, trombone; Darrell Fernandez, bass; Vince Bartels, drums.

Plus jam sets.

For information: 408/ 483-7220

jimharget at aol.com

www.sbtjs.org

Bob Ringwald

www.ringwald.com

Fulton Street Jazz Band

www.fultonstreetjazz.com

Bob Ringwald
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K 6 Y B V
Fulton Street Jazz Band
916/ 806-9551

If God wanted me to touch my toes, he'd have put them on my knees.