[Dixielandjazz] Bix documentary 2h.

Charles Suhor csuhor at zebra.net
Sat Sep 20 12:56:05 PDT 2014

Paul, forgive me, but I'm confused by your message. I don't have a DVD of the Bix stuff. I accessed the Bix Dcumentary via the original posting from Ulf Jagfors (Ulf Jagfors <ulf.jagfors at telia.com>), then later on my own via YouTube (the link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K98UsFxW6rM&feature=youtu.be).  It's very visual, but the core of the story is the narrations by different interviewees, and there are many snippets of Bix recordings also. Since it was produced around 1982, many of Bix's contemporaries were interviewed. The audio is a real gem in itself.

Charlie