[Dixielandjazz] Looking for a Video

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 13:48:23 PDT 2014

Hello Ken,
Lovely!  As usual, you got me into a treasure trove - I've been listening
to the Whitley Bay recordings for half an hour now, and they are
wonderful!  VEry varied, too.  Lots of the world's leading musicians, and
at least some groups, despite the pick-up nature, sound much more than the
sum total of individual talent.  Wow!
Thanks!
Cheers (just having Galois Bruine - no, not a cigarette)