[Dixielandjazz] A Quick Guide to Austin Traditional Jazz Musicans OFF LIST!

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 14:14:53 PDT 2014

Hello Rae Ann,
Having watched videos by quite a few of the bands Dave mentions I must
say that I have not seen Dan's name among the musicians.
Actually, he sent the email to me, off-list, and posted it on the list
at my instigation.
Do you know of any Dan Augustine videos on the web?
Recently I have reduced the time I spend at the computer - I hate the
monster, and it consumes much to much of my time.  I am now
concentrating on my records; if, in the previous rounds, I reached a
record once every 4-6 years, I am now listening to records I last
heard in December 2012!  I guess tht the heavy work load in the recent
months has affected my patience for the computer - since May I've done
more work than in all of 2013!
But I'll go back to those West Coast sessions you have posted (and you
must have posted quite a few since I last watched them).
All the best.  Keep swinging,
Marek