[Dixielandjazz] FW: Judy Borcher`s Birthday

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Wed Sep 3 20:52:31 PDT 2014

Dear  List Mates ,
Thursday September 4th is Judy Borcher`s Birthday.
As you know , Judy booked International Jazz Bands for The Sacramento Jazz
Jubilee back in the 80`s.
The New Melbourne Jazz Band was invited in 1984/ 85.
And we all have wonderful memories of "The Best Time we ever Had "  , thanks
to Judy and all the rest of the folks involved.
Below is a Youtube of our part in the 84 festival and a wonderful interview
with Judy.
On behalf of my wife Beryl and I and the members of he NMJBand please wish
her a "Happy Birthday"
Thank you,
Ross Anderson
New Melbourne Jazz band, Australia.