[Dixielandjazz] Drummers Unite

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 14:02:08 PDT 2014

Hello Ken,
I know it was a British band - so?  I have lots of Goodman, from all
periods, and that was teh best post-1950 BG band I have heard.  I have the
Stockholm double album when issued here (two LPs in one envelope rather
than the original, informative folder sleeve).  I was very excited about
the trumpet soloist whos name I didn't know until much later, when a friend
obtained the floder sleeve (empty, but he had the Israeli issue).
I saw Jphn McLeavy in Nice in either 1976 or 1977.
Cheers