[Dixielandjazz] Dinah Washington 1957 TV Appearance

Charles Suhor csuhor at zebra.net
Mon Oct 27 11:35:46 PDT 2014

Dinah, yes!! My favorite Dinah album is "For Those in Love." Chocked full of great jazzmen (Clark Terry, Wynton Kelly, Jimmy Cleveland. etc.) with ample solo room. Check out the song selection. For me, hers is the definitive version of "You Don't Know What Love Is." Lots of great Dinah on Youtube, too.

Charlie

http://www.amazon.ca/For-Those-Love-Dinah-Washington/dp/B0000046MI