[Dixielandjazz] Our Jazz88

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 13:39:31 PDT 2014

Jazz88 is Sunday through Wednesday,at 8:PM, one hour.  However, most OKOM
is on on Sunday and Monday, when Ms. Pasternak prepares the show.  There
are commercials, but not too many.
Saxophone is on Friday night, from 7PM till 9PM, with just one short break
for commercials at teh end of the first hour.
Ms. Pasternak has another jazz programme also often featuring OKOM, on Kol
Hamusica (the Voice of Music), on Thursday at 3PM.  That one, too, often
features long numbers.
Cheers