[Dixielandjazz] The Creole Jazz Band Fake Book Version 2

Kevin Yeates kyeates at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 11:16:14 PDT 2014

I am pleased to announce the release of Version 2 of theCreole Jazz Band fake book. It is still free and worth every penny!
You can obtain your copy at
http://traditionaljazzcharts.vstore.ca/
This takes you to the front page of Scott Sproxton’s websitewhere he has numerous traditional jazz charts and transcriptions for incredibly low prices.Be sure to check them out. You will find at the bottom of the home page a linkto the download location for the fake book.
All of the mistakes in Version 1 have been corrected (Ihope). I have added more tunes, more gospel tunes, and have included verses foreven more of the tunes. Be sure to let me know of any errors or omissions.  Kevin YeatesVancouver, Canada