[Dixielandjazz] Armenian pianist

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 12:12:56 PDT 2014

Hardly OKOM, I am afraid.  The first link certainly isn't.
I have looked at the other videos, and presently am playing "Malkhas Jaa
Band at the Kreml Palace" (labelled in Russian, so I am afraid not many on
this list would even recognize it).  Strange that a group like that should
be called "jazz band" - something usually indicating traditional bands.
Cheers