[Dixielandjazz] Editing & mastering

Paul Kurtz Jr kurtzph at comcast.net
Tue Oct 21 06:47:07 PDT 2014

Jim, your message below is very interesting because I’ve gone back and forth on a piece I played, the Arutunian Concerto for Trumpet. There are some fluffs and I know that and yet, it was part of the day I played and the environment, a university auditorium, I was in. Now, if i was selling this, I certainly may want to add back the fluffed notes.
Paul Kurtz Jacksonville, FL