[Dixielandjazz] Free Form Music

Charles Suhor csuhor at zebra.net
Sun Oct 19 17:57:32 PDT 2014

Thanks for making some great points with a light touch, Tony. I love the idea of Burgess having done "A Shorter Finnegans" --didn't know about that--but it won't be high on my bucket list. I never noticed the lack of an apostrophe, but I'm not surprised that Joyce didn't use it, since he wrote the last 45 pagers of "Ulysses" as an run-on sentence. Makes e. e. cummings look like a ruddy conformist.

Charlie