[Dixielandjazz] Summertime lyrics

Charles Suhor csuhor at zebra.net
Tue Oct 7 11:09:44 PDT 2014

At 79, I am SO out of touch with popular culture today, from music to technology to tats to TV commercials. That's okay, it's the price one pays for growing older and not compulsively trying to "get with it." I do try to stay nonjudgmental, and I enjoy approaching my grandkids' tastes and perspectives which they share with me on Facebook.

Charlie