[Dixielandjazz] Jerry Brown RIP

Gmail_01 shoring.b at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 17:25:42 PDT 2014

I am very saddened to hear of Jerry's passing.  A true gentleman and a class act all around.

In the early days of the DJML I got to know him and around 18 years ago Florence and I got to spend some time with Jerry and his lovely wife Ann in Norwich, at their home, around the town and, of course a visit to the local pub.

On another occasion we spent some time with them when they came to California, both in San Francisco and at the Jazz Festival in Rhonert Park.

He's a wonderful man who will be missed by many!

Sincerely,
Bob Shoring