[Dixielandjazz] FW: "Black and Blue" lyric

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 13:10:48 PDT 2014

For European audiences, at least, no explanation is needed.  The European
musicians are white, and they sing Black and Blue with feeling, without the
need to apologize.  It's just American over-sensivity and obsession with
thaqt travesty of language, politics, you name it - political correctness!
Live and let live!
Cheers