[Dixielandjazz] Pete Kelly' Blues

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 05:06:59 PST 2014

Nick Fatool is a well known name, but Cathart isn't very well known outside
the jazz coterie, even that - mainly people who lived on the West Coast and
heard local bands.   And hardly over-recorded, and his participation in the
Kings of Dixieland series didn't do too much to boost his reputation.  I
came to know him through the film, but even that - some years after I had
seen it   Although I loved the playing in the film, I did not remember the
name of the excellent trumpeter.
Cheers