[Dixielandjazz] Movie reviews, etc. on DJML

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 12:22:47 PST 2014

I consider an LP length CDs a rip-off and don't buy them as a matter of
principle.
I used to get Jazzology/GHB catalogues regularly (now they are on-line,
which does not facilitte marking what you already have or have ordered), so
I have seen this CD.  Like some others - fascinating, but deso not justify
the price, not even the overstock sale price.
Cheers