[Dixielandjazz] FW: recent video & Battle of Bands

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Mon Nov 24 10:51:16 PST 2014

Tito wrote:
>excelent! This is JAZZ as it should be played and enjoyed! Congratulations
!

.....referring to the recent video I posted on djml by my band.  Then, he
proposed a sort of Battle of the Bands by posting some videos of his band.

Great songs, there, Tito!  I especially liked SI TU VOIS MA MÉRE.  I have a
tape from Coughy (Couch) Roberts with Teddy Buckner's band.  Couch sent it
to me after I arrived in Spain in the mid 1960's as he had just recorded it
with Teddy, and he knew I liked his version.

Too bad we are so far away from each other (Brazil & Spain), as I notice you
don't have a trombonist, and we don't have a reedman.  Hmmmmm!!   :>

Thanks for your nice comments.

Jim