[Dixielandjazz] recent video & Battle of Bands

Tito Martino titomartino at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 10:13:21 PST 2014

Hi Jim

excelent! This is JAZZ as it should be playied and enjoyed! Congratulations
!

Now, you just enticed me and I will begin a "Battle of Bands" in the most
holy tradition of New Orleans !
These are two videos from a recent public Concert of my Tito Martino Jazz
Band

 "I'M THE LOVIN' MAN"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlzCnuufN6c&index=98&list=UUERnxOeFnpP_pXLJPA9jALQ

"MUSKRAT RAMBLE"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BI4SvEujGc&index=92&list=UUERnxOeFnpP_pXLJPA9jALQ

I wish you like and I invite other Bands in DJML to join the fun !

 keep on swingin' !

Tito

--
*Tito Martino Jazz Band*