[Dixielandjazz] Louis among the saints

Charles Suhor csuhor at zebra.net
Sat Nov 22 09:13:39 PST 2014

This is different from mine, David, which is just a bust but rather large. It looks cool from a distance, but close up, the big smile looks  kinda creepy. It must be part of a series because on the bottom is printed

JAZZ GREATS"
tm & (c) 1996 The Louis Armstrong Educational Foundation
License ENSCO Corporation
271268
and finally, ironically, "Made in China."

This is the first time I've thought about it in a while. If anyone had further info, I'd appreciate learning more.

Charlie Suhor