[Dixielandjazz] Louis among the saints

Charles Suhor csuhor at zebra.net
Fri Nov 21 20:54:31 PST 2014

I never had a photo taken with Louis Armstrong, but I keep a shrine in my music room with my most revered musical and spiritual heroes and symbols. I bought the bust of Louis at a flea market decades ago in Tallahassee, FL. I suspect it's rare, because it's numbered, but I have no interest in selling it. You-all can probably identify most of the others. I could add more, but I ran out of space.

Charlie Suhor

  Shakespeare, Tara (feminine principle & goddess of compassion), Louis, Jesus, Bird, Buddha, Bach, Socrates. Rock and pine cone represent respect for nature