[Dixielandjazz] Peggy Lee book reviewed - by Christopher Loudon

Charles Suhor csuhor at zebra.net
Sun Nov 16 18:56:25 PST 2014

This reviewer is himself a fine wordsmith. If I can get halfway down the stack of books on my to-read shelf, I'll buy the Peggy Lee bio. So many books and personal projects. Maybe time will be kind enough to let me get through a batch of them before kick the bucket, shake this mortal coil, meet my Maker or the grim reaper, shed my earth suit, etc., etc.

Charlie Suhor