[Dixielandjazz] what happened to redhotjazz.com?

Dick Baker djml at dickbaker.org
Sun Nov 16 12:33:42 PST 2014

At 12:00 PM 11/16/2014, Gary Lawrence Murphy wrote:

>the past few days I have been trying to reach recordings on redhotjazz.com
>and the site will not load -- did I miss a memo?  My browser only says the
>site is "unavailable" although much of the content can still be found on
>archive.org's wayback machine.

Ouch!  It is indeed dead.  But I'm surprised it's stayed around as
long as it has.  The search feature quit working years ago, and I got
the impression it was abandoned and no longer maintained, but
somebody must have kept paying the hosting bill and keeping it on
life support--until now.

--
      Dick Baker
  djml at dickbaker.org