[Dixielandjazz] The Barbara Jordan AllStars

Barb Jordan jordan_barb at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 9 15:20:48 PST 2014

Hi,

 I am so excited to tell you about my new band The Barbara Jordan AllStars who will be performing at the 744 Restaurant ( formerly Chicken Deli ) at 744 Mt. Pleasant in Toronto from 4-7pm on Saturday November 29th 2014.

The band plays a variety of music from trad jazz to swing, to country and 50's 60's pop.

The 744 is a great place to meet friends for a fun afternoon of music, dancing and delicious food!
There is a large dance floor and an easy relaxed vibe.

Cover charge of $5.00.
Reservations Recommended.

Hope to see you there!

Barbara