[Dixielandjazz] the Dixieland Ensemble of the Westwood Band is

Kevin Yeates kyeates at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 14:37:43 PST 2014

"The Dixieland Ensemble of the Westwood Band is looking to incr4ease our repertoire. We've purchased all the Hal Leonard series (about 60 titles) and are looking for more literature, Any help at all is greatly appreciated."
Check out
http://traditionaljazzcharts.vstore.ca/
Traditional Jazz Band Transcriptions

|   |
| Traditional Jazz Band TranscriptionsMusical Supplies, Art & Craft, Traditional Jazz Band Transcriptions |
|  |
| View on traditionaljazzcharts.... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

You will find an great array of charts there. They are all excellently written.
Kevin YeatesVancouver, Canada