[Dixielandjazz] Judy Carmichael

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Nov 11 09:59:32 PST 2014

Here is a note from Judy Carmichael regarding her radio show. She is currently on a ship in the South Pacific. I invited her to join DJML. We’ll see when she gets back home. I’ve known Judy for many years, since she used to play piano at Coke Corner at Disneyland back in the 70s or maybe early 80s. Can’t quite place the time frame.

At any rate, here is her answer to the comment about her radio show going off.

No, I'm not ending the show and in fact just celebrated 15 years!
Thanks for spreading the word.
More soon.
x Judy

-Bob Ringwald
Bob Ringwald Solo Piano, duo, Trio, Quartet
Fulton Street Jazz Band
916/ 806-9551
Amateur (ham) Radio K 6 Y B V

"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer.
Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention,
but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza." -Dave Barry