[Dixielandjazz] Jack Wiard, clarinet

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Tue Nov 11 06:42:02 PST 2014

I have several cd's featuring Jack Wiard on clarinet that were given to me
when I met up with Bill Haesler last Spring in Sydney for lunch.  He plays a
great clarinet!  He is a pleasure to listen to.  As good as any around, in
my opinion.

I wonder if Bill has been able to find a new home for his band, which
includes Jack on clarinet, after having lost their steady weekly gig about a
year ago?  I forgot to ask him while emailing directly the other day.
Perhaps, Bill, you could let us know how your group is getting along there
in Sydney?

Jim