[Dixielandjazz] Timeless

Sep Troelstra stroelstra at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 02:35:45 PDT 2014

A few days ago I've sent a message to Wim Wigt's office mentioning your
DJML note (and your name) and suggesting this wasn't the right
advertisement for their business.

Almost immediately I got the response from Wim's wife Ria asking me to
send her your email address, which is kind of strange considering the
three emails you've already sent!

Anyway, I gave her your email address, sure hoping things work out ok
for you now!

Sep Troelstra
The Netherlands