[Dixielandjazz] sulphur city jazz band

Brian Gail briangail at kinect.co.nz
Fri May 16 13:33:32 PDT 2014

  I  recently visited the wife of an old drummer friend of mine to help her dispose of some of her husband ,s jazz memorabilia,
     there was a video of the band playing at a Tauranga Festival in the 1987   I thought the playing on this was so good it it had to be put on to
    YouTube for others to see. On my return home I contacted the trumpet player   Dave Cown  who also had a copy and suggested he put it on
    Its well worth watching  and if you have a spare 30 min. check it out
     Ref  on YouTube       sulphur city  jazz band  Tauranga

   Regards  Brian  C    Geoghan