[Dixielandjazz] Dixieland - New Orleans Jazz in Barrie - Sunday May 18th

Barb Jordan jordan_barb at hotmail.com
Sat May 10 08:28:51 PDT 2014

Hi,
Just wanted to let you know that the Silverleaf Jazz Band will be playing at Sticky Fingers in Barrie this Sunday May 18 from 2-5pm. They are a great New Orleans - Dixieland style band.
Cost: $ 10.00 at the door.
Jeff and I are driving in from Lagoon City so if anyone wants to drive in with us, please let me know. We have room for 3 in the SUV.
You should get there early as there is always a good crowd.
Support live music and we hope to see you there!

Barbara