[Dixielandjazz] FW: Daughter's wedding

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Fri May 9 22:48:02 PDT 2014

We played a wedding in October last year and the Bride and Groom wanted Saint James Infirmary for their first dance :))

Young folks know more about this music than many of us :))    And they Paid very very well to get what they wanted, the set list was to die for
and we played ever song on it. for the Ceremony & cocktail hour and reception.   It's their Party , fortunately  this great Bride made it our party as well, a great time was had by all.

Tom