[Dixielandjazz] WHAT I LEARNED IN JAZZ CLASS

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at teledyn.com
Thu May 8 13:42:16 PDT 2014

overall, the whole list really made me wonder what sort of nonsense
was TAUGHT in that course.  Sure, students, esp "easy credit" students
can and will get things wildly wrong, but there's at least the basis
in what was presented (it's not like they'd do extra
reading/listening)

--
*Teledyn Addendum: teledyn blogspot ca*
*eso: **EighthStreetOrchestra blogspot ca*