[Dixielandjazz] FW: Test

Jazz Jerry jazz1jerry at btinternet.com
Wed May 7 09:15:44 PDT 2014

How about "Daddy's Little Girl' which I believe has a history of being used on such occasions. Recently recorded by Michael Buble but some time ago by the Mills Brothers and Frankie Laine. For an OKOM connection I have a recording by the Albion Jazz Band on Stomp Off Records in my collection.

Cheers,

Jerry

Sent from my iPad