[Dixielandjazz] The first 40 years of Aussie jazz

Ric Giorgi ricgiorgi at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 22 12:22:31 PDT 2014

The title is She's A Great Great Girl and you can find the audio here:

http://www.jazz-on-line.com/pageinterrogation.php?keyword=&keyartist=Joe%20V
enuti&keyyear=&keymatrix=&keylabel=&keycatNumber=&p=2

I wish I had a leadsheet and if I get time to do one this summer I'll send
it to you.

Ric

------
Ricardo Giorgi