[Dixielandjazz] Gmail

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at teledyn.com
Sat Mar 22 09:29:04 PDT 2014

clear your cache and cookies on the browser; if one browser works but
another does not, that's typically the cause, there is some corrupted
bit of coding in the page that is preventing it from loading, but that
bit is being cached and not refreshed.

A bit less drastic, before you clear your cookies and cache (whcih
sounds like a snack rather than a technical operation) you may want to
go to your gmail page in Firefox and then click Shift-reload if you
haven't already; this may be enough to refresh all the (many) parts
that make the page

--
*Teledyn Addendum: teledyn blogspot ca*
*eso: **EighthStreetOrchestra blogspot ca*