[Dixielandjazz] High Sierra Signed for Sacramento Music Festival, 2014

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 07:35:12 PDT 2014

Hello folks,
After all the venom last year, the Sacramento Festival  still seems THE
place to be!  And if you don't support it, it will either deteriorate like
the NOrth SEa (The Netherlands) or the Nice fetivals and feature mainly
non-jazzy noise (that includes the so-called "modern jazz") or fold
altogether.
Cheers