[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Swing de Gitanes on Radio and with Robin Nolan

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 10:06:24 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Donna Radin <donnaradin at yahoo.com>
Date: 11 March 2014 14:01

What should we start with?  There's so much going on!
Listen up:  This Wednesday at 4PM the Voice of Music will broadcast the
concert held in January at the Felicja Blumental Music Centre in Tel Aviv.  To
find out how to tune in, follow this link: http://www.iba.org.il/reception/
The blogger, Eitan Elkin reviewed our performance of original compositions
held last month at the ACUM Artists' House -
*http://manhamanha.wordpress.com*<http://swingdegitans.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ec60c6552dab26b2b44db6684&id=413a70d7ea&e=3c6bad5ab6>
Virtuoso pianist Leonid Ptashka will be hosting us and Jonathan Miller for
a special performance on March 22nd.  This performance is already sold out,
but we expect there to be a repeat performance and we'll let you know the
date as soon as we know it!
As we told you at the beginning of April, we're having a concert tour with
the world renowned guitarist Robin Nolan from England.  This performance
stretches the limits of Gypsy Swing to new horizons in the spirit of *Gypsy
World Jazz*.  This concert tour is under the aegis and sponsorship of the
Felicja Blumental Music Festival.
The flagship performance will be at the Tel Aviv Museum on
April 4 at 9:30 PM.
Address; 27 Shaul Hamelech St.
Discount tickets - NIS 105 instead of NIS 150 - can be ordered in advance
using the discount code 888 at the following sites:
http://kupatbravo.co.il/announce/18848<http://swingdegitans.us2.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=ec60c6552dab26b2b44db6684&id=8c6d2bff18&e=3c6bad5ab6>
blumentalfestival.com<http://swingdegitans.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ec60c6552dab26b2b44db6684&id=8a955d5eb4&e=3c6bad5ab6>
or by phoning: *3221 / 072-275-3221

The other performances in this concert tour with Robin Nolan are:
March 28 at 8 PM - debut performance and jam session
This takes place during the Gypsy Swing Weekend, which includes guitar,
violin, ukulele and Swing Dance workshops at beginning, intermediate and
advanced levels, in the charming country atmosphere of Kibbutz Nachshonim/
Details of the weekend and the performance by following the link or phoning
:08-9266104 https://www.facebook.com/events/196662823871040/<http://swingdegitans.us2.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=ec60c6552dab26b2b44db6684&id=715f95ef49&e=3c6bad5ab6>
On April 1st at 8:30 PM, we have a joint performance in Shavei Zion at the
"Hapara" Club.
*http://www.parabar.co.il*<http://swingdegitans.us2.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=ec60c6552dab26b2b44db6684&id=20e1fbc878&e=3c6bad5ab6>
 Tickets: 050-7220091
On April 2nd at 8:30 PM, we'll be performing at the Rishon Lezion Culture
Centre *http://www.heichal-rishon.co.il*<http://swingdegitans.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ec60c6552dab26b2b44db6684&id=07af17aa83&e=3c6bad5ab6>
.
1+1 by ordering in advance from 03-9488665.
On April 7th at 8:00 PM, we'll be performing at the Raanana Music Centre -
 *http://www.raananamusic.com*<http://swingdegitans.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=ec60c6552dab26b2b44db6684&id=ad6cc6a524&e=3c6bad5ab6>
09-7711330
"She would do her duty as she saw it, live her life as her own truth guided
her." - Zane Grey, Riders of the Purple Sage
*See my website: http://donnaradin.com <http://donnaradin.com/>*