[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Mackie powered speakers

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Mon Mar 10 20:08:39 PDT 2014

From: Steve Ide
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 6:51 PM
To: stevei at oldwesttrio.com
Subject: Mackie powered speakers

To all my “Musician Friends”,

First off, I hope this email finds ya’ll in good health and looking to blow yer tax returns on something ya don’t need but want anyway!

So given that- Have I got a red hot deal for ya! I’m selling my (two 41lbs) Mackie SRM-450-V2 powered and (one 70lbs) Mackie 1501 powered sub woofer all for $1000. That a bit more than 50% of new today! Yes I bought them new, and those of you who know me know that I take good care of my equipment. This includes two speaker stands in a tote bag as well. Reason I’m selling them is due to our never ending quest for more compact sound systems.

Now all of you are great musicians and I’ve heard ya all play live, seen and heard yer sound systems and know some of ya could use a little boost in that department so…………….if you or anyone else are interested? Call or email me.

Remember, a musician is someone who owns a $3000 sound system- loads it in a $500 car- and drives 200 miles to get paid 25 bucks!

Best to you all!

Steve

Steve Ide

The Old West Trio

Recipient of the 2011 Will Rogers Award for

Best Western Group of the Year!

By the Academy of Western Artists

530-626-3638 home

530-919-4567-my cell