[Dixielandjazz] : Is "'Round Midnight" really the most recorded song ever?

Rick Zahniser zahniser99 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 07:33:25 PST 2014

Johnny was always nice!!!  When he died, I cried all day.  He used to play
every weekend at Shaner's in Denver.  When I asked why Denver, he said he
flew and bought a plane so he could write off the plane flying up there to
play!
  He died the day after Tom O'Boyle, a great ol' timey piano player that I
used to play banjo with some times.

Bad days for Rickey...

Rick Jolley