[Dixielandjazz] Kinda quiet

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at teledyn.com
Tue Mar 4 16:23:05 PST 2014

I hadn't noticed anything either here or there and just figured it being
now march and still very 'winter' everyone was just as sullen and busy
workshedding as I was ;)  but perhaps to lighten things up, here's a video
I just posted to video in 6 parts, nothing earth shattering, just a relic I
found collecting dust in the local library and it surprised me to find out
there had been such a thing here in town all those many years ago (feels so
weird to speak of 1996 as "so many years ago"!)

hope you enjoy it
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5i1ygt2HS-fa-XTHWlLxHgs9JjLb_AmN

--
*Teledyn Addendum: teledyn blogspot ca*
*eso: **EighthStreetOrchestra blogspot ca*